Year of Experience
- Washington & Lee University School of Law (J.D. 2021)
- Washington & Lee University (B.A. English, 2016)
- Interned for LaSalle Asset Management in Chicago, drafting cybersecurity procedures and facilitating communication between the brokers and office staff.
- Interned for Lemon Law Aid in Pasadena, CA, producing memos on the Mercedes Benz Takata Airbag recall case and assisted with the preparation litigation hearings, depositions and client meetings.
- Worked as a Research Associate for McMenamin Law Offices in Richmond, VA, advising Telehealth service providers on compliance with federal healthcare law when contracting with a recipient of the CARES Act funding. Also drafted terms, privacy policies and online consent forms for these same clients.
- Judicial Externship with the Honorable Judge John T. Cook of the 24th Circuit of VA.
- Virginia State Bar