Favorite Book Series & Movie Pairing:
Master & Commander
- University of Virginia School of Law (J.D. 2021)
- Texas A&M University (B.A. Political Science, 2018)
- Clerked for Judges Everett Martin, Tasha Scott, and Junius Fulton at the Norfolk Circuit Court, drafting and revising orders and opinions and advising the judges on dispositive issues and motions.
- Worked for the Office of the Attorney General of Texas in the Civil Medicaid Fraud Division, researching legal issues and conducting research to form a fifty-state survey of Medicaid billing practices.
- Served as a Law Clerk at the Albemarle County Commonwealth’s Attorney’s Office, researching and writing motions and briefs for trial and appellate proceedings and collaborating with attorneys on case strategy.