Years of Experience
- University of Houston Law Center (J.D. 1989)
- Rice University (B.A. English, 1986)
- Provided independent mergers and acquisitions for major corporations like Bluebell Creameries, LLC, and BSG Corporation
- Assisted with the asset sales of El Dorado and Wood River Refineries to Frontier Oil Corporation for $1.0 billion.
- Coordinated the Initial Public Offering and acquisition of 46 podiatry offices in 57 cities for $40.0 million.
- Supported a medical business with advice and documents to maintain compliance with HIPAA, Anti-Kickback statute, Stark Law, False Claims Act and benefits of Medicare enrollment