HandshakeHow Can I Help YouEducationAdmitted to PracticeNotable ExperiencePublicationsAwards & Affiliations
Number of Board Games Played
- University of Richmond School of Law (J.D. 2021, Order of the Coif, Pro Bono Distinction, Richmond Law Review)
- University of Virginia (B.A., Double Major in Psychology & Political Science, 2018)
- Interned for Legal Services of Northern Virginia and Hackney Community Law Centre in London, both of which help low-income communities access benefits and housing
- Performed research, prepared bench briefs and drafted memoranda as a Clinical Placement Extern for the Honorable Justice Cleo E. Powell, who serves on the Supreme Court of Virginia
- Virginia’s Physician Only Law For First Trimester Abortions: Maintaining The Unduly Burdensome Law Under Falls Church Medical Center, LLC. v. Oliver and Its Subsequent Amendment, 55 U. Rich. L. Rev. 347 (2020).
- Virginia State Bar