Navigate Your Options By Working With An Experienced Harrisonburg & Staunton Lawyer.
COVID-19 continues to impact small businesses in our community. Working with a highly-qualified Harrisonburg and Staunton lawyer can help. As many businesses discovered while trying to navigate provisions provided in the CARES Act, clarifying the details of relief bills can be challenging and time-consuming. That’s where the experienced legal team at Wharton Aldhizer & Weaver can help. Our broad spectrum of practice areas gives us the expertise to help you determine the best options for your business. Here’s how we can help:
- Legal Counseling: Contact our team to discuss state and federal legislation in regards to liability and relief packages. We’ll identify any conflicting issues and help you apply for aid.
- Bankruptcy & Creditors Rights: We propose strategies to help you avoid filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy. Options include restructuring your organization or creating workouts that satisfy creditors but keep you operating.
- Tax Law: Our experienced Harrisonburg and Staunton lawyers apply their vast knowledge of tax law to help you avoid unnecessary taxes after federal aid to your business.
- Liability Law: Now is the time to hire an experienced liability lawyer to help you evaluate your responsibilities during COVID. Our professionals guide you through your options to protect your business and employees.
- OSHA Law: Our Occupational Safety and Health Administration team of attorneys work with local and national clients to determine their responsibilities during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Serving Shenandoah Valley Businesses Since 1845.
Wharton Aldhizer & Weaver has been supporting Harrisonburg and Staunton commercial clients for 175 years. Our firm brings experienced legal counsel and sophisticated representation to each client, protecting and promoting what’s in the best interest of their business. Ready to work with an experienced Harrisonburg or Staunton lawyer to keep your business viable? Contact us today.